- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The B-15 jacket was first introduced in 1944 to replace the B-10. It was used throughout the late 40's by the U.S. Air Force pilots and air crews. Alpha Industries™ started making reproductions of the B-15 bombers in 1993 and today produces them to the B-15D specifications.
- Bomber flight jacket features a water-resistant flight nylon satin shell.
- Core fit.
- For the slim fit version of this jacket, please see SKU 8816274.
- Tonal lining with polyfill.
- Removable faux mouton fur collar.
- Zip front closure.
- Snap-button hand pockets.
- Snap-button tab on side was once used by pilots to connect oxygen masks and headset wires.
- Rib knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Inner pockets.
- Suitable for mild or colder winter climates ranging 25F to 40F.
- Style #MJB23010C1.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester;
Cuff: 100% polyester;
Bottom band: 99% polyester, 1% spandex;
Faux fur collar: 100% acrylic.
- Dry clean.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Alpha Industries B-15 Flight Jacket UmjeZZxQ